by The Bode » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Ok so i think i got all the measurements figured out for 2 12" SDC2.5s, but i've never built a box or calculated one so I'd appreciate any suggestions, confirmations, criticism, pretty much any input
Thanks!
Ideally these are my outside measures:
depth bottom=24.75, depth top=20.25 width=30.5, height=15.5
Inside:
db=23.25, dt=19.5, w=29, h=14
I got 5.022cuft..........port measurements ( for the inside right?):
L=16, W=5.75, H=14 Area=80.352sq in. tuned to 40hz (i assume its 40hz from Audioq's website)
I used
http://www.mobileinformationlabs.com/Ho ... m_1%20.htm to check myself...
Ok so i think i got all the measurements figured out for 2 12" SDC2.5s, but i've never built a box or calculated one so I'd appreciate any suggestions, confirmations, criticism, pretty much any input :D
Thanks!
Ideally these are my outside measures:
depth bottom=24.75, depth top=20.25 width=30.5, height=15.5
Inside:
db=23.25, dt=19.5, w=29, h=14
I got 5.022cuft..........port measurements ( for the inside right?):
L=16, W=5.75, H=14 Area=80.352sq in. tuned to 40hz (i assume its 40hz from Audioq's website)
I used [url]http://www.mobileinformationlabs.com/HowTo...0Volum_1%20.htm[/url] to check myself...