Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Cars!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Cars!

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 pm

My uncle is building a 79 ford right now. It's a very slow process!

by sinister audio » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I just bought another car well I should say pickup a 73 ford f100 4x4, has a 360 but I have a built 390 just laying around, should be fun times haha

by MobileAudio219 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 pm

I decided against the vert. I'm going to keep saving until I find something that I really want - like a low mileage fox or sn95 with a 5.0 and 5 speed (with a/c)!

Anyways, the dakota was indeed running rough... because it was knocking! Oh well, found a cheap low mileage motor to slap in that I should have slapped in hopefully this weekend.

I'll start a build thead for the dakota, plan on doing a few little things to do it, so check that out!

by OnYrMrk » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:12 am

I am toying with the idea of selling my 'stang after worldfinals. I need a new truck for this Ranch ministry that I am working on with our Pastor.

by Chris from Washington » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Everytime I see a 'I just bought a new' I know it's Mobile saying he bought another car.

Soon you're going to have to get a dealers license because you sell them so fast haha!

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:50 am

Keep a vehicle!

lol seriously, you have been through more vehicles than anyone else I know of.

Cars!

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Just bought me a 95 dakota, 3.9, 5 speed, single cab, short bed, 2wd. It was an older guys truck, he bought it new. It started running rough so he sold it to my buddies dealership, and I bought it from him (cheap). Still gotta fix it, but it shouldn't be to hard to figure out.

I'm also currently looking for a mustang. I found a 94 gt vert that I like ok, and the price is good, but I'm unsure if I'll like having a vert or not.

Also found a 91 coupe, 5.0, auto. Not sure if I'll like the auto...

And of course I found a 94 gt with a 5 speed that I really like, but I can't get ahold of the a-hole who has it!

And that's what's going on in my world.

Top