Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Newsletter, did anyone get it?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Newsletter, did anyone get it?

by Chris from Washington » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Cool, glad at least some of you got it.
Was hoping it would bring in more older users though.

by JeremyC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 am

i got it.

by Bwcad1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 am

I got it.

by Chris from Washington » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:25 am

Did you check the email you signed up with the forum with.
Darn, did anyone else get it?

by Purple RS » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm

I haven't seen it...

Checked both e-mail and PM

by Chris from Washington » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Anyone?
I sure didn't see any increase in log ins today.

Newsletter, did anyone get it?

by Chris from Washington » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 am

Hey Guys,
I've been playing around with a newsletter for the forum and sent one out this morning. Did anyone get it?
I did, but want to make sure that it didn't just sent it to me.

Also, Was trying to think of a catchy name for it. A
Anyone have any ideas?

Chris

Top