Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Cedar Point anyone?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Cedar Point anyone?

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:38 pm

I should of just bought a season pass. Im not a patient person and I cant stand in line for four hours for a 3 minute ride...

Not worth it to me.

I like the deal in Cleveland better, not much wait for anything. Albeit not as intense- which is begining to be a good thing for me since Im getting older :(

by jonnyb » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:35 am

i have my season pass.
and i agree on the 'too many people'...
i work in sandusky and driving down rt250 on a saturday is extremely painful.

by puckstpr » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:23 pm

I wish I lived closer. I used to go 2-3 times a summer when I lived in Pittsburgh. My vacation days are now used to see the family at holidays. That's a bad place to be during a holiday, WAY to many people.

Excellent park, actually an awesome park.

by Darthness » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:37 am

are you payin? heh

Cedar Point anyone?

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:35 am

Just curoius to see if anyone wants to go...

http://www.cedarpoint.com

For those of you who dont know where it is, it is North Central Ohio right on the lake.

It IS the largest/best amusement park for adventure in the Western hemisphere PERIOD. Many coasters...

If anyone is interested in going as a group throw a post up... Any weekend works for me (Saturdays).

Top