Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Cedar Point anyone?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Cedar Point anyone?

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Just curoius to see if anyone wants to go...

http://www.cedarpoint.com

For those of you who dont know where it is, it is North Central Ohio right on the lake.

It IS the largest/best amusement park for adventure in the Western hemisphere PERIOD. Many coasters...

If anyone is interested in going as a group throw a post up... Any weekend works for me (Saturdays).
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

are you payin? heh
User avatar
puckstpr
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Memphis, Tn

Post by puckstpr »

I wish I lived closer. I used to go 2-3 times a summer when I lived in Pittsburgh. My vacation days are now used to see the family at holidays. That's a bad place to be during a holiday, WAY to many people.

Excellent park, actually an awesome park.
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

i have my season pass.
and i agree on the 'too many people'...
i work in sandusky and driving down rt250 on a saturday is extremely painful.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I should of just bought a season pass. Im not a patient person and I cant stand in line for four hours for a 3 minute ride...

Not worth it to me.

I like the deal in Cleveland better, not much wait for anything. Albeit not as intense- which is begining to be a good thing for me since Im getting older :(
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply