Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer Premier Shallow Mount Subwoofer

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Pioneer Premier Shallow Mount Subwoofer

by smoker » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:05 pm

i think its just gonna be the warranty on them.....

by the dawg » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Anybody out there?? Waiting for some feedback before I order this sub. Just not sure what the difference is between the Pioneer and the Pioneer Premier models. Although they do have the same specs.

by the dawg » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:55 pm

What do you think about the Pioneer (not premier) shallow mount sub (ts-sw3041d) ??? It is the only one they have in stock.

by smoker » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:53 pm

i would lean towards new as opposed to repaired given the option....i have heard all the shallow mounts and theres not a hell of a lot of difference....

Pioneer Premier Shallow Mount Subwoofer

by the dawg » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 pm

My pioneer premier sub just died.(started smoking). Pioneer Premier TS-SW1241D. I shipped it back to OnlineCarStereo for warranty service. They said it will be 4-6 weeks to get it repaired and if it can't be repaired they will ship me a replacement, but if I don't want to wait that long I could exchange it for something else. I could get the older model (ts-sw124d which is 50 watts rms less than the ts-sw1241d) or the pioneer (not premier but same design and power ratings as the ts-sw1241d). ---Would you recommend either of these ??? Or should I just wait 4-6 weeks for the repairs???

Top