Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer Premier Shallow Mount Subwoofer

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
the dawg
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Location: Huron,Ohio

Pioneer Premier Shallow Mount Subwoofer

Post by the dawg »

My pioneer premier sub just died.(started smoking). Pioneer Premier TS-SW1241D. I shipped it back to OnlineCarStereo for warranty service. They said it will be 4-6 weeks to get it repaired and if it can't be repaired they will ship me a replacement, but if I don't want to wait that long I could exchange it for something else. I could get the older model (ts-sw124d which is 50 watts rms less than the ts-sw1241d) or the pioneer (not premier but same design and power ratings as the ts-sw1241d). ---Would you recommend either of these ??? Or should I just wait 4-6 weeks for the repairs???
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i would lean towards new as opposed to repaired given the option....i have heard all the shallow mounts and theres not a hell of a lot of difference....
the dawg
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Location: Huron,Ohio

Post by the dawg »

What do you think about the Pioneer (not premier) shallow mount sub (ts-sw3041d) ??? It is the only one they have in stock.
the dawg
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Location: Huron,Ohio

Post by the dawg »

Anybody out there?? Waiting for some feedback before I order this sub. Just not sure what the difference is between the Pioneer and the Pioneer Premier models. Although they do have the same specs.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i think its just gonna be the warranty on them.....
Post Reply