Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

for you home beer brewers

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: for you home beer brewers

by CaptainPioneer » Tue May 01, 2007 11:31 am

http://www.morebeer.com
http://www.williamsbrewing.com


both very good and Morebeer.com has a great brewing forum.

by William from NOLA » Tue May 01, 2007 10:59 am

Cool. I'll have to look into tidkmeyrs

by ChevyMuscle » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 pm

me and my bosses brother have been doing that with the whole family, every saturday bbq and home made beer. We have a octoberfest, which is a lighter but very rich german based beer, then we have a rohan red which is strong enough to knock the balls off of a charging rhino from 40 paces. and we have a perfect copy of budweiser. ohh, and we have a light bach, which is a light dark german beer, a real oximoron. but we get all our supplies from tidkmeyrs. real cheap, and great quality.

by Scarrell » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:12 pm

ban the spam bot!

for you home beer brewers

by William from NOLA » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:13 pm

wow. I just found this website, and to those thinking about brewing their own beer, you can see that it doesn't cost as much as you'd think!

http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html

This website just goes into incredible detail. I'm glad they have a crash course first lol

A few months ago, I was looking around just for fun and saw kits out there that were $300 and all. That really deterred me. But after reading this, I think I want to give it a go this summer :)

Man... I hope this doesn't sound too much like spam haha

Top