Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

for you home beer brewers

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

for you home beer brewers

Post by William from NOLA »

wow. I just found this website, and to those thinking about brewing their own beer, you can see that it doesn't cost as much as you'd think!

http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html

This website just goes into incredible detail. I'm glad they have a crash course first lol

A few months ago, I was looking around just for fun and saw kits out there that were $300 and all. That really deterred me. But after reading this, I think I want to give it a go this summer :)

Man... I hope this doesn't sound too much like spam haha
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

ban the spam bot!
ChevyMuscle
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Location: Toledo, OH
Contact:

Post by ChevyMuscle »

me and my bosses brother have been doing that with the whole family, every saturday bbq and home made beer. We have a octoberfest, which is a lighter but very rich german based beer, then we have a rohan red which is strong enough to knock the balls off of a charging rhino from 40 paces. and we have a perfect copy of budweiser. ohh, and we have a light bach, which is a light dark german beer, a real oximoron. but we get all our supplies from tidkmeyrs. real cheap, and great quality.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Cool. I'll have to look into tidkmeyrs
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

http://www.morebeer.com
http://www.williamsbrewing.com


both very good and Morebeer.com has a great brewing forum.
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Post Reply