Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 4 matches

by lil_mexican32
Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:16 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Wiring Question!
Replies: 11
Views: 3792

I was searching the forum and i saw something about a Orange memory wire. My harness has one but my Deck doesn't. Is the orange the memory, if it is how do I connect it since my deck doesn't have one?

and if none of them have a constant flow then what do i do?
by lil_mexican32
Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:39 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Wiring Question!
Replies: 11
Views: 3792

Well it erases all my setting and i don't want to have to set the sound everytime i get on Especially if i'm just going to the damn store. Enyways I tried what yall said but it still won't work. my deck won't get power unless its set up like this Red from harness to both red and Yellow from Deck. Th...
by lil_mexican32
Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Wiring Question!
Replies: 11
Views: 3792

Thanx I'll try that right now I have my shit open.
by lil_mexican32
Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:19 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Wiring Question!
Replies: 11
Views: 3792

Wiring Question!

Can someone direct me to some pics as to how to wire my deck so that the setting like time doesn't erase. So that I don't have to turn the ignition to play. Or at least explain to me how!