Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue May 13, 2008 5:38 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: E3 on Panasonic CQ-DPX40EUC
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8049
Hey thanks for the responses... yeah that's what I would have thought (about the neg post on the battery). I've done that but the unit still wants to spin a few times (the motor runs like it's trying to pull in a disc then it will run like it is ejecting a disc). According to Panasonic they don't ma...
- Sun May 11, 2008 11:56 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: E3 on Panasonic CQ-DPX40EUC
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8049
E3 on Panasonic CQ-DPX40EUC
Hi - first post. I have a panasonic DPX40 that came in a Jeep GC. It recently started spitting out discs with an E3 error. This happened after my wife tried to play a particularly scratched up copied CD. First off, I can't remove the thing without some kind of 'dismounting plate' that appears to be ...