Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 38 matches

by herndog
Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:15 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: clipping
Replies: 22
Views: 10431

clipping

what exactly does clipping sound like on your subs? i am trying to set my gain and just want to make sure i do it right
by herndog
Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:54 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: warming up?
Replies: 14
Views: 4535

thanks alot
by herndog
Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:50 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: warming up?
Replies: 14
Views: 4535

northern IN, gets pretty cold up here in winter
by herndog
Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:45 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: warming up?
Replies: 14
Views: 4535

warming up?

Hey guys I was just wondering if I ever needed to let my system play for a little bit before turning it up to let the amp warm up? Especially when it gets colder out?
by herndog
Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:45 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: new system
Replies: 2
Views: 1729

new system

I just got my new system installed, two re12s w/ a kicker kx350.2 and it is amazing!! the bass is incredibly smooth and loud!! im glad i finally figured out that more power doesnt always mean a better system. i had a boss amp last time and power acoustik subs, and this system blows that away! the bo...
by herndog
Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:17 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: which wiring?
Replies: 1
Views: 1317

which wiring?

I have two re12s (dual 4 ohm) and a kicker kx350.2...should i wire the subs series/parallel or parallel/parallel?
by herndog
Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:10 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: quick question
Replies: 3
Views: 1786

thanks alot
by herndog
Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:30 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: quick question
Replies: 3
Views: 1786

quick question

Hey guys, I have a Kicker kx 350.2 amp and was just wondering if the amp is at full power all the time. My past two amps have had power knobs on them and this one doesnt, or else im an idiot and cant find it. I was just wondering if this was normal?
by herndog
Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:40 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: box help
Replies: 26
Views: 6799

do you know what that 2nd one is tuned to? and would getting a custom box make it sound incredibly better or would a cheap one like that 2nd box be alright? I want the box to be as cheap as possible but I will spend more money if the cheap ones arent going to sound good
by herndog
Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:24 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: box help
Replies: 26
Views: 6799

so would you guys be willing to build me one? if you are please give me a price and ill see what i can do. also, do you think a custom box would have much better sound than just one that i would buy at an audio shop?