Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:11 pm
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: New to forum and audio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 18789
Re: New to forum and audio
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161204/17735185ea7608deada4d1a8b3b38fdb.jpg http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161204/415e5eeb8faafb6810d15bfd1821c218.jpg http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161204/d56e96d24f5c42b6541a6af87ad3327f.jpg http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161204/83b911532ab03246721f516d...
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:04 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Memory Power Wire
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3848
Re: Memory Power Wire
Unfortunately u really don't have a choice but to remove the dash to see
Mr. 10K
Mr. 10K
- Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:21 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Amp cutoff
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5712
Re: Amp cutoff
I did an adjustment and it's better now
Mr. 10K
Mr. 10K
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:03 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Amp cutoff
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5712
Re: Amp cutoff
Wired at 1 ohm...gains are low...connections are solid
Mr. 10K
Mr. 10K
- Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:03 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Amp cutoff
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5712
Amp cutoff
So I have 2 psi audio high performance stage 3 18s on a skar audio 3500...amp cuts off when I try to show out and wham out...other than that it plays good and says that hit hard...but if I go up to 15 in volume on those good songs with the lows or that sounding real good it'll cut out...not sure wha...
- Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:58 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Battery isolator?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3196
Battery isolator?
Need your help....doing my build and have a northstar battery smsagm480...I will run 2 alts...should I use a battery isolator and which one do u recommend? I'm looking at a 500 amp continuous with a 700 amp rise...should I use one? I do plan on doing demos
Mr. 10K
Mr. 10K
- Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:16 pm
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: New to forum and audio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 18789
New to forum and audio
Hampton Va...Just joined site...2 PSICARAUDIO high performance stage 3 18s in an expedition powered by 2 4500 skar audio amps and in the middle of doing my build...doors are next with skar audio 8s and massive audio 6.5s and super tweeters in each door powered by 3 or 4 massive audio NX4
Mr. 10K
Mr. 10K