Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 12 matches

by eRok-hba
Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

ah OK. ya let us know what you find out, might help someone in the future having the same issue. RESOLVED... Turns out that these stereo/dvd players with the 6"-7" screens can be a pain in the ass to wire up right if your going to use the back up camera and using the "proper installa...
by eRok-hba
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Radio wont turn off when car turns off
Replies: 5
Views: 5336

Re: Radio wont turn off when car turns off

Chris from Washington wrote:Great!
Glad that fixed it! :)
which first was blown?


Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
by eRok-hba
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:44 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

Chris from Washington wrote:I found this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2072[/ATTACH]

What do you have the yellow wire hooked too?
coming from the deck? all those wires are color matched with the harness /interface chime box

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
by eRok-hba
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

eRok-hba wrote:The memory wire is the red one isn't it? N just check the ground at the wiring harness going to the Beck of the deck?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Nothing? I'm lost its gotta be something simple n easily over looked?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
by eRok-hba
Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

I'm a little stumped, If the fuses are all good, and you have +12 on the memory wire and also the main power wire. Ground appear OK? I'm not sure about that connecting the wire things together, never had one of these decks before. Is that a documented way to clear the unit? The memory wire is the r...
by eRok-hba
Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:19 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

yeah i didn't mean clear the deck by doing that i just threw it out there cuz it was wiring related. I'M going to call Pioneer tomorrow and see about a possible reset or common related internal issues that might have surfaced... I apologize for rambling about the PCM stuff, i mis read your question ...
by eRok-hba
Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

I'm a little stumped, If the fuses are all good, and you have +12 on the memory wire and also the main power wire. Ground appear OK? I'm not sure about that connecting the wire things together, never had one of these decks before. Is that a documented way to clear the unit? i connected the battery ...
by eRok-hba
Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:11 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

yeah unfortunately all the fuses have continuity through out. the aftermarket Wiring harness also has 12v as well as all the way thru up to the raido. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk I will add For what it worth that i disconnect the battery terminals and connected the + & - together. i did...
by eRok-hba
Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

yeah unfortunately all the fuses have continuity through out. the aftermarket Wiring harness also has 12v as well as all the way thru up to the raido.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
by eRok-hba
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:54 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: No power to Deck
Replies: 15
Views: 12115

Re: No power to Deck

hi, thanks for the welcome & reply... i have not had much time to dive back into it I can say that I have checked all the factors including behind the deck. Also I connected the negative and positive terminals together when i disconnected the battery. not sure how that would be related but when...