Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

This is how we do things...

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

mmmmmmm.........fried catfish. my alltime favorite. you ever eat a fiddler? its where you gut and skin a catfish, fry it all on the skeleton and pick the meat off. frigging awesome, i know people that will fight you for the tailfin
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Never had that like that. I needs me a deep fryer now
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
snoogins
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by snoogins »

You do. I fry all kinds of yummy unhealthy stuff now.

That list made me laugh though... but Tabasco should've been Crystal...
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

we burn up hot sauce at my house but im the only one who digs tobasco....its best in bean soup with cornbread
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

brent wrote:A whole plethora of seasons available here. Only are seasons get severly confused, and try to take over each other.
Like getting a tan at 80 degrease followed by 13 inches of snow the next day.

Yeah when I first read that I went Hmmm sounds like OK, then I saw who wrote it. LOL
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

You are 100% Louisianan if you have ever had this conversation:
"You wanna coke?"
"Yeah."
"What kind?"
"Dr Pepper."
:happy055:
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

oh man these are great
11. You know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, Issaquah, Oregon, Yakima,and Willamette.
I grew up in Puyallup :)
16. You are not fazed by Today's forecast: showers followed by rain, and Tomorrow's forecast: rain followed by showers.
or when the little icon can't possibly fit anymore rain drops on it.
28. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit under a raincoat.
every stinking year!!! (lol)
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

I too live in NW Ohio, and the seasons are quite funky. It is fall now and we do have fall here, also my favorite season. Anyway it is now averaging high 50's to low 60's, but earliar just this week it was nearly 90. I run almost every night and when it was still quite warm out I would run it would be warm and humid as always, take a step in a 20 square foot area and it would be like 50 degrees in there pretty neat. The first thing I do when I hear tornado sirens is run outside and look for a tornado. Other than the crazy weather in this area. Everyone here calls a Coke a POP. We do have Faygo and Ballreichs potato chips, which are the best, so it is all good.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

JASON96R wrote:I too live in NW Ohio, and the seasons are quite funky. It is fall now and we do have fall here, also my favorite season. Anyway it is now averaging high 50's to low 60's.
I don't know if I'd really consider it fall though... Not when it got down to 33 degrees last night... That's the beginning of winter by my standards :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
scotts1000rr
Senior Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
Location: wheeling,wv

Post by scotts1000rr »

Yea i think we bypassed fall
Post Reply