Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
2007 Ferrari French Quarter Classic (vid and pics)
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
2007 Ferrari French Quarter Classic (vid and pics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74Jc6w5xNI
and the sunday parade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATlYrTtHZ4
I didn't take my video camera this time. But I did take a lot of photos which I will share as soon as I get them on my server.
and the sunday parade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATlYrTtHZ4
I didn't take my video camera this time. But I did take a lot of photos which I will share as soon as I get them on my server.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
Some amazing machines
Although I do feel bad for the poor ferrari that looks like somebody watched one to many dukes of hazard episodes
Although I do feel bad for the poor ferrari that looks like somebody watched one to many dukes of hazard episodes
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=10211933
here it is... He lives in Fairbanks so he does this where ever he really wants lol
here it is... He lives in Fairbanks so he does this where ever he really wants lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact: