Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

worst brand ever

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

Panasonic maybe...some of the stuff is decent but that's about it.

Honestly there's so much garbage in the market nowadays that I think it's a lot easier to narrow down to, if you had a shop, and you were choosing quality stuff to sell, what brands would you choose? Depending on your objective, of course, value, high end, whatever. There are only a handful of brands I'd truly trust to give to a customer
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

scotts1000rr wrote:roadmaster
What is the problem with fusion now?You used to talk em up all the time.
when i first started selling fusion, their return rate (failures sent in for warranty) was less than 1%...............that being said since then the return rate has shot up to like 50%...dont know what happened but you can almost draw a line where it used to sound good and take a beating to where it still sounds allright but falls apart.
scotts1000rr
Senior Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
Location: wheeling,wv

Post by scotts1000rr »

50% thats ridiculous there is absolutely no reason they should allow that
subster87
Senior Member
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Location: Lock Haven, PA
Contact:

Post by subster87 »

well im glad i didnt buy fusion, last time i checked here everybody liked it
mmmm inverted 18!!!!:bow :bow :bow
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

I have a friend who, instead of waiting to get a decent amp and a couple subs went, with DUB, the sub lasted about three weeks, and the amp wouldn't have lasted that long if I hadn't noticed he had the gain ALL the way up. I mean set at 11 when 10 was as loud as it went. (insert Spinal Tap reference here).

So I'm goin with DUB.

Tim
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

smoker wrote:when i first started selling fusion, their return rate (failures sent in for warranty) was less than 1%...............that being said since then the return rate has shot up to like 50%...dont know what happened but you can almost draw a line where it used to sound good and take a beating to where it still sounds allright but falls apart.
Is that mostly with the amps then? or have you been having problems with the rest of the line too? Cause I still like the Powerplant comps for sound quality and I haven't seen any problems with them... I haven't done any Fusion amps in a while, so I wouldn't know about the return rate on those.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Hey how about Rockwood. I think they had a line called the detonator. Never used it personally but if memory serves.....it was crap.

Nobody said Sparkomatic...

I liked the Power Accoustik amp I had. It was the Champangne series.
cblaze
Senior Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:53 am
Location: tennesee

Post by cblaze »

kenwood. i had the kac9103d.let me rephrase had 3 of them in 2 weeks
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

cargodz wrote:Is that mostly with the amps then? or have you been having problems with the rest of the line too? Cause I still like the Powerplant comps for sound quality and I haven't seen any problems with them... I haven't done any Fusion amps in a while, so I wouldn't know about the return rate on those.
actually the amps are the one thing i havent had trouble with. the subs have gone to crap, the powerplant comps ive had to replace, the encounter subs and coax ive had to replace, the powerplant subs are falling apart left and right, and guess what? the 3 year warranty now only applies to dealers who purchase at least 10k a year of fusion......this has pissed me off royaly because a year ago they were offering me the chance to build a fusion demo vehicle.......
07grey
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:30 pm

worst

Post by 07grey »

The 'Factory' headunit on my 1982 Yugo SST GT.
Post Reply