Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

whats up boys and girls

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
xloudcivicx
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:00 am
Location: mi

whats up boys and girls

Post by xloudcivicx »

Haven't been around here in years. Just dropping in to say whats up to chris, ryan, justin and of course, kiki.

I still have the civic but sold the MB quart, JL and PPI art amps.

There isn't anything in there now, but I picked up a few new used ppi art amps, a diamond audio 10" powered by a rockford 'power' series amp.

Also, just picked up some klipsch La Scala home speakers. Wow, these things are amazing!
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

holy crap, the question is, just how many years has it been? lol welcome back
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
xloudcivicx
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:00 am
Location: mi

Post by xloudcivicx »

Hey william! The last time I logged into the CAC site was way back in 05. I was more of a regular before we got these awesome domain. This is pretty nice fellas! good job.
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

i remember you.. what happend?
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Its been a very very very long time. Name looks familiar.

Kiki= Glasswolf.

Justin= MIA
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well you predate my joining here, but it's always nice to hear of old faces coming back... So welcome back ;)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
lonnie
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:41 am

Post by lonnie »

Welcome back! Hell I forgot I haven't been here long myself!
xloudcivicx
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:00 am
Location: mi

Post by xloudcivicx »

Hey ya'll, I think I'm back again. I've been out of the car audio scene for a while and I think I'm going to get into it hot and heavy again.

I just picked up a 10w6v2 or v3 for $60 with a box. What a steal! I'm going to hook this thing up to a PPI art series 300.2 or 600.2. I have to figure out which sub I have first.

I was also debating on getting a 8w7 for $200.
Or a 13w6 with a 500/1 for $400.

One of these setups is going in the civic.
The other in my girlfriends Ford escape.

:sm29:

Hey Glasswolf! I'm staying in HOlland right now. I know you're over here on the west side, somewhere. How's it going?

And happy medical marijuana to all the michiganders!!
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Oh god, hes back, again..... :bigwink:

I dont know if you remember me or not, but I was the "awesome" guy everyone :bow to.

It's pretty much the same now, please feel free to praise me... I'm use to the groupies!!!
User avatar
swimmerdude
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by swimmerdude »

xloudcivicx wrote:And happy medical marijuana to all the michiganders!!
i must not pay attention to the news that much but whaaaaaaaat??
Post Reply