Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hey, I know you!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Hey, I know you!

Post by joeyc »

Whats up people? I know I know you missed me, but i've been uninterested in car audio for a while. Well not really uninterested, just not motivated for car audio I guess. I am, however, getting the itch again. Anyways, thought I'd come harass y'all a bit, didn't work out like I had originally planned though. Ryan, you had to be the target because you were the only one really seeing through the lie! lol
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Hahahahaha

Ya, well it comes from experience.

Like I said, not the first troll attempt and not the last Im sure of it.

When I sniff something like that out Im not going tow aste time like some did... lol
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Jeffey!? Hey Comrade whats up?
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Jeffey?? WTF? Joey dude...Joey...sheesh

Joey, dude, i am going to leave you a pm.

Call me sometime. I have my old cell phone number again.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
VisonikFTW
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by VisonikFTW »

I like pink amps!
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Joe! I no longer have your old cell phone number, because you had a new one. :p how's about you call me
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Joey, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm dying for my ID8's box to get finished. I have my old Infinity Perfect 12 for the time being and it's just not cutting it lol!
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Well still have the elates in my truck, but the ultimo is in the garage. an execution is in it's place right now, soon to be replaced by an Fsq. Speaking which, almost done bill?
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Thought I'd tell you guys what my hobby has been while ignoring the advancement of car audio, computer overclocking! As bill can attest, it can be quite annoying to be playing cod4 with a guy who is constantly trying to push the envelope on his overclock! I was just curious who else toys, has toyed, with overclocking there computer. My first attempt at getting back into it, I had done it a few years back as well, was water cooling. My first setup sounded like a huey landing in my room. Cheap fans ftmfl! I did manage to get a q6600 to 3.8 ghz with 28-30 celsius idle temps, and around 45 celsius on a load. I'm back to an air setup, for now! My current rig is as follows.....
Q9550 lapped @ 3.7 ghz idle 32 C load 53 C
Xigmatek dark knight 120mm lapped
4 gb ocz Reaper ddr2 @ 1149 mhz 5 6 6 15
Asus P5Q-E
2X Western Digital RE3 250gb raid 0(two more soon maybe)
HIS 4870 1GB, reference design....waiting for 5000 series
22x burner
xClio blackhawk case. BEST CASE FOR THE MONEY! Its huge with tons of cooling.

I fell back on this hobby because of my situation here and not being able to fulfill my obligations with taking care of my mother.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Guess that answers that question.......
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
Post Reply