Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
robbies dead
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
robbies dead
I don't know what to say robbie had a brain anarism driving Thursday I went to call him today and found out been balling all morning I just umm Friday is funeral 10am is viewing if anyone local wants to come call me I don't have website at moment I think its whereeverylifematters.com umm just I met robbie here and talked to him a lot on the phone only met him once he came to my wedding just a nice guy he talked about ya'll a lot oh number is 404513988--8 if someone wants to call my name is glen
Holy shit are you serious? My god man i just talked to him a few days ago! he was asking me if i could have one of my buddies help get his recones done... Thats ****ed up man... thats really ****ed up... If there is anything i can do to help you guys out or him or whatever let me know.ZeroAccess wrote:I don't know what to say robbie had a brain anarism driving Thursday I went to call him today and found out been balling all morning I just umm Friday is funeral 10am is viewing if anyone local wants to come call me I don't have website at moment I think its whereeverylifematters.com umm just I met robbie here and talked to him a lot on the phone only met him once he came to my wedding just a nice guy he talked about ya'll a lot oh number is 404513988--8 if someone wants to call my name is glen
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
I thought it was a joke my wife had to go to his myspace I talked to him Thursday its just hard to grasp I asked his dad the same thing if I could help he said to come down Friday but yea his brother told me I thought he was pulling my leg and actually had to call back to apologize just hard to take in
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
Yea I'm sitting at a restaurant trying not to cry I feel dumb for crying but its just sad they said he felt no pain at all just he was so misunderstood he would call me about a test he didn't study for and made a b and id be like study fool get an a just hope he knew he had some true friends he always told me so many ****ed up funny stories I'm realizing how I have mistreated him at times and my other friends and just wish that he knew I truly did think of him like a younger pain in the ass brother
So ****ing true man... i just got a text from his bro... shit just got real. :sad:ZeroAccess wrote:Yea I'm sitting at a restaurant trying not to cry I feel dumb for crying but its just sad they said he felt no pain at all just he was so misunderstood he would call me about a test he didn't study for and made a b and id be like study fool get an a just hope he knew he had some true friends he always told me so many ****ed up funny stories I'm realizing how I have mistreated him at times and my other friends and just wish that he knew I truly did think of him like a younger pain in the ass brother
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Robbie was a good guy, I'm very sad to hear about this. I talked with him fairly often on the phone, sometimes it was just about random stuff (literally sometimes at 2am) or sometimes we discuss more personal issues. I always made fun of him because he had such a strong southern accent.
This summer I passed through Georgia and called Robbie up to see if he was anywhere near our route, but he was an hour or two off the path and it was getting late so I told him I'd just catch him next time we came through. I'm sad that I won't have the opportunity now....
Though I never met him in person, I would sometimes scroll through my phone book, past the names of family and friends, and to his name to discuss something that was bothering me. That's pretty impressive for somebody that's a thousand miles away and that you've never "met".
R.I.P Robbie, while you're up there give my momma a hug for me.
This summer I passed through Georgia and called Robbie up to see if he was anywhere near our route, but he was an hour or two off the path and it was getting late so I told him I'd just catch him next time we came through. I'm sad that I won't have the opportunity now....
Though I never met him in person, I would sometimes scroll through my phone book, past the names of family and friends, and to his name to discuss something that was bothering me. That's pretty impressive for somebody that's a thousand miles away and that you've never "met".
R.I.P Robbie, while you're up there give my momma a hug for me.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Wow.
Im at a loss here for words.
Im at a loss here for words.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
audiobass10
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Cape Coral, Florida

