Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

robbies dead

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

ZeroAccess wrote:Ok so far we've raised around 150 dollars I'm going to put 100 in. I called the florist and he said that a european garden may be a good thing because the family can take it home and it'll continue to grow if they decide to keep it. I have to go down and set it up. Cost of it is gonna be around 50 bucks or up to 100 I was gonna the 50 if it looks nice and give them a card for 200 dollars. I hope this is what everyone would like. If its ok with everyone I'm going to write our screen names along with his in the card and say caraudiocentral sends its condolences or something similar. Any objections please just let me know. I just want his family to understand how he had friends that they didn't even realize.
Money Sent.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

OnYrMrk wrote:I feel really sad for the family of Robbie, but I cannot be there to donate. One of my dear friends passed away also two days ago from cancer and we are devoting our time and some of our money to their cause. My heart goes out to his family and to our CAC family that knew Robbie. This is a sad week and I know that it will get better eventually. God Bless you guys! --Joe
Sorry you've lost a friend to cancer, Joe.
dave.
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

ZeroAccess wrote:Ok so far we've raised around 150 dollars I'm going to put 100 in. I called the florist and he said that a european garden may be a good thing because the family can take it home and it'll continue to grow if they decide to keep it. I have to go down and set it up. Cost of it is gonna be around 50 bucks or up to 100 I was gonna the 50 if it looks nice and give them a card for 200 dollars. I hope this is what everyone would like. If its ok with everyone I'm going to write our screen names along with his in the card and say caraudiocentral sends its condolences or something similar. Any objections please just let me know. I just want his family to understand how he had friends that they didn't even realize.
Sounds perfect.
dave.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

OnYrMrk wrote:I feel really sad for the family of Robbie, but I cannot be there to donate. One of my dear friends passed away also two days ago from cancer and we are devoting our time and some of our money to their cause. My heart goes out to his family and to our CAC family that knew Robbie. This is a sad week and I know that it will get better eventually. God Bless you guys! --Joe

sorry to hear about that Joe. It has been a sad week, but it will get better.

If you need us we are here.

tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:sorry to hear about that Joe. It has been a sad week, but it will get better.
If you need us we are here.
tim
Yeah, sorry about your friend..
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Thanks again, I got a few things situated for tomorrow I'll be heading out at 8am so I'll try and check this right before I leave just to make sure. I'm going to donate the cash to them along with the flowers. I'll take a picture of flowers when I pick them up (sitting at my parents house for safe keeping). If its not umm.. bad to do so I'll try and take a picture of the service.
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

All the best, man.
dave.
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

The money has been sent!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

I hope you the best there buddy, our prayers are with you and the family.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

I'm very upset with the pastor who performed Robby's funeral services. I just don't feel like he captured who Robby was. Due to this I'm going to make a memorial book like I had planned. I need experiences from his friends and what not. No money or anything its on me just trying to figure it out. Anyways ...I gave the father the cash and he was extremely happy well as happy as you can be under the circumstances I told him Robby had a lot of friends online that cared for him very much and wanted to show their concern for him and his family. The basket I purchased was extremely nice and honesty doubled what they had. Not many brought any flowers so I'm really happy that we got what we did. If it wasn't for us there would have been two small pots :\.

Overall I think it was a great gesture and showed that he had support I thank all of you your support.

OH and btw, Your in his book as The Community and Friends of Car Audio Central.net
I hope thats acceptable to everyone.

Any donations that I received (haven't checked yet since being home) will go to him when I call to receive a copy of the service.
Post Reply