Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

robbies dead

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

I'm glad you brought a basket of flowers with you. That was good. I'm glad it made a difference. Good for you for going and doing all of this. I'm sure it brings that much more peace to his family.
dave.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Glen,

Thanks for helping all of us show our support to the family. We came together as a community and did what we could to help out, thanks for being the man that represented us all... It sounds like you did a good job!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Well, Im glad we were there to show our respect for him. I'm sorry you were upset by the pastor.


Glen you did an excellent job, pulling this all together, and I hope our respect for Robbie does bring closure to his family.

Once again great job Glen.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

I'm still talking to the family. I saw somewhere back toward the beginning someone wanted the address I apologize for not having that sooner. I was going to try and wait about a week and call the father and let him know I'd like a copy of the service. I'm going to post it on here for all that want to see it. I'm also doing a couple things here and there for them and will try and keep ya'll posted. May be a bit before I'm able to come back I don't get to surf the web that much anymore since having a baby and school work and just life overall. I wish everyone the best here and will keep in touch. A lot of love and respect from and to everyone on this board.
Post Reply