Chris from Washington wrote:Those are the default cards it came with.
what I meant was, those are your only options for tuning. You really can't adjust it more than those preset frequencies.
loudwagon15s wrote:no they made cards you could buy but they didnt come with the amp, so your stuck at 100 hz unless you can find another card, which prolly isnt easy.
but I have the high pass and low pass cards. Didn't you look at the picture? the HP And LP are in one card.
Yes what we are trying to say is you have a high pass that is set to one frequency cutoff, and a lowpass that is set to only 1 cutoff frequency. You can't adjust it at all. So if you wanted your subs cut off at 80 hz, you can't do it.
That was the drawback to those Fosgate amps, the next gen came with the crossover built in with a knob where you can adjust the frequency you wanted. I think Fosgate thought people would rush out and buy the cards, and they could make more money off their customers or something. Not sure why they went that route.