Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile
I was just looking at some old posts and realized that we have a lot of MIA users.
Anyone keep in touch with any of our old regulars?
I've tried PM'in a few of them, but haven't heard back from anyone. Not sure if they still use those email addresses or not though.
Anyone keep in touch with any of our old regulars?
I've tried PM'in a few of them, but haven't heard back from anyone. Not sure if they still use those email addresses or not though.
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
Hey guys, I got the email and PM from Chris about checking in. I used to lurk a lot, don't know that I was ever much of a contributor though. I had a family and ran out of audio budget, but I think I am through the grieving process now :) I will try to contribute a bit more to the forum, I have always thought this was one of the best places on the web.
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
Welcome back!brent wrote:Hey guys, I got the email and PM from Chris about checking in. I used to lurk a lot, don't know that I was ever much of a contributor though. I had a family and ran out of audio budget, but I think I am through the grieving process now :) I will try to contribute a bit more to the forum, I have always thought this was one of the best places on the web.
lol at the grieving process haha
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
I know what you mean about car audio, figures the time I'm getting back into it.loudwagon15s wrote:I browse from time to time, but school has been f'n busy...engineering ftl. Too bad car audio is becoming extinct
I really want to get one of those new double din android decks. I'm going to wait a year for them to get the bugs out, and hopefully have ICS running on them instead of gingerbread.