Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

485300_672093951351_18004159_33332614_534442204_n.jpg
485300_672093951351_18004159_33332614_534442204_n.jpg
485300_672093951351_18004159_33332614_534442204_n.jpg
Have tons more if anyone wants to check them out.

Upgraded the turbo and pretty much everything else. Made 282hp and 255ftlbs at the rear wheels. not bad from 171 stock.
Attachments
485703_292983357455011_112006818886000_684495_203953132_n.jpg
581603_10150849351506675_634186674_12131947_1998789691_n.jpg
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Bwcad1 wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]1867[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1868[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1869[/ATTACH]

Have tons more if anyone wants to check them out.

Upgraded the turbo and pretty much everything else. Made 282hp and 255ftlbs at the rear wheels. not bad from 171 stock.
It's looking good, I've been watching your progress on FB.

You should post some of those in the garage! :)
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Lol fwd! Rofflcopter!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Not many people get it! lol
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Shoot, that would work for my car, but I just ordered.... AUDI - O
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

I'm not too sure about that color there, brother, but I do love those cars. Let me know when ya get her up around 600 or 700HP and we can take our cars to the strip. I'll run without the nitrous to keep it fair. hehehe

Anyway I've been making my own interconnect and speaker cables lately for the home theater. I just made 4 sets of bi-amp cables, 3 8AWG 2-conductor speaker cables, and some Mains power cables and fine silver twisted pair interconnects. I'm also doing some RCA cables with BJC LC-1 coax. Let me see if I have some pics.
011.jpg
011.jpg
011.jpg
011.jpg
I can only attach 4 images, so I'll embed the rest;

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Attachments
75608.jpg
006.JPG
03_diymainscable.jpg
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Those look good bro! I wont need 600 hp though as my car doesnt weight 1500 tons LOL!

In reality though these are not drag cars at all they are road coarse cars at heart.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

don't be fooled. my car only weighs 3500 lbs. :)
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

So installed a new mod to the forum, where you can mention and tag users. It will then send them an email, so hopefully that helps to keep bringing people back.
To tag them, there is a box above you just type in their name. To mention you just use the mention tag
[mention..]type name here [/mention..]
just remove the .. from each tag.
Fishy
Senior Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:29 pm
Location: Tamarac (Ft. Laud), FL

Post by Fishy »

I've been tagged.

:)

Working 60-70 hours a week on the boat while spending my one day off sleeping doesn't leave much time for car audio.

However, the transport just took a dump on the Clarion DRZ-9255 that replaced my previous DRZ-9255 when ITS transport died. I have a couple refurbished backups, but am thinking about conserving those and doing something different for a source unit.

Maybe Pioneer? JVC Arsenal?

Any suggestions?

-Dwight
Post Reply