Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
2010 toyota tacoma help
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
I ran it as a 4 channel with everything bridged. Page 23 is where the 5100 starts, https://zapco.com/files/Download/I-Forc ... 232009.pdf
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
It's a pretty amazing amplifier. Sounded fantastic. tons of power. The only reason I upgraded was that customers were not impressed with the bass from 600 watts and one 12" sealed. So I bumped it to 1100 watts and two 12's sealed. And of course I had to double the power to everything else. :) Actually, it's closer to triple.
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
I've set up, recomended and updated a lot of those downhill patios. I've been really satisfied with it. And its the ONLY outdoor patio I track with the noisy switched on.As for the elements, I've observed excellent stuff about the Polks. And JL has had some excellent hit for the money elements for a while. But you really need to pay attention to them before you create a decesion. And keep in thoughts, if you pay attention in a big start trial space, and they seem shiny, your car will probably be even lighter because of insights.
Buzz App | Buzz Apps | Twilio Services | SMS Marketing | Wordpress SMS Plugin | SMS Plugin | WP SMS Plugin | Privacy Pro | Wifi Based App | Privacy Pro App
Buzz App | Buzz Apps | Twilio Services | SMS Marketing | Wordpress SMS Plugin | SMS Plugin | WP SMS Plugin | Privacy Pro | Wifi Based App | Privacy Pro App
-
spielightdude
- Junior Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 am
Hi everyone,
Sorry I have been away had alot going on.
I have not purchased anything as of yet for my Tacoma.
I'm still kicking some ideas around.Thank you to all for your advice
So far I really appreciate it. What's the deal with hertz as far as the speakers
And amps go? I'm thinking of doing the build in stages.so I can
Do it.right and really.get what I want for it. Also looking for insight on
Kenwood double din nav head units
I have heard a lot.of.mixed things so am looking for some good
Honest insight.
Thank you again to everyone you have all been Very helpful.
Sorry I have been away had alot going on.
I have not purchased anything as of yet for my Tacoma.
I'm still kicking some ideas around.Thank you to all for your advice
So far I really appreciate it. What's the deal with hertz as far as the speakers
And amps go? I'm thinking of doing the build in stages.so I can
Do it.right and really.get what I want for it. Also looking for insight on
Kenwood double din nav head units
I have heard a lot.of.mixed things so am looking for some good
Honest insight.
Thank you again to everyone you have all been Very helpful.