Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I might know where there is an eclipse 7200 Mk 2 for sale. Its in excellent condition (slight wear on the face around the volume knob) and works perfectly. I just pulled it out of my car a few weeks ago.
gearhound17
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: The 'Couv

Post by gearhound17 »

I havent been on here for at least 3 years and recently have not been satisfied with my setup so I came back in to see whats happening and see how to change up my existing gear.
I had my subs firing downward in my truck and have never been satisfied with its output so I modified the box and flipped them to upfiring.
Plus looking for some new tunes and maybe a new amp.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Welcome back!!

If you have any specific questions about anything, feel free to start a thread. I'm sure someone will be able to help.
Also don't forget to post some pics of your truck and system in the garage.

Chris
gearhound17
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: The 'Couv

Post by gearhound17 »

Chris from Washington wrote:Welcome back!!

If you have any specific questions about anything, feel free to start a thread. I'm sure someone will be able to help.
Also don't forget to post some pics of your truck and system in the garage.

Chris
Hey thanks!
My install really is nothing special but ill see if I have any pics in my album.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I'm sure a few of you have seen what I've been up to on Facebook. I have had almost no interest in car audio at all in the last few years sadly. I have had too many other hobbies and also too much going on with work. In the last 2 years, I've been all over the country (and out of it).
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Wife, step son, baby... enough said! I almost always had car audio stuff laying around, right now I don't have anything (not even an extra head unit.)
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JustinBond28
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 am
Location: Waukesha

Post by JustinBond28 »

I am very fond of the car audio,I always need it in car,while driving,without the sound I cant drive. car for auction
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

man this place has been dead, just because you guys aren't into car audio as much anymore doesn't mean you can't still just come by and post in Off-Topic still!
Purple RS
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Bremerton, WA
Contact:

Post by Purple RS »

I'm still around. I upgraded my computer with a new motherboard and processor, then the operating system wouldn't load. Lost most everything on it and still finding stuff to re-install. I had a short 3 day stay in the Bremerton Naval Hospital in late September for surgery, all is well now.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Welcome back, stick around and keep posting :)
Post Reply