Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hi everyone

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
rob117williams
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Hi everyone

Post by rob117williams »

Fairly new to sound quality, just a few years in (3) but my love of good sounding music has me hooked, my vehicle is a 2010 Nissan armada se, system:

Zapco St-6x SQ 6-channel Sound Quality Component Speakers Tweeters Amplifier -

Zapco ST-2000XM II* *Mono Class D Bass Amplifier
Helix DSP-2
Helix Director
Pillars ScanSpeak Illuminator 3004/6020-00
ScanSpeak Discovery 10F/8414g 10 4" mid

Front doors Satori MW19PNW-4 Midbass

Subwoofers 2 Audiofrog GB12D4
Sub Box Dimensions (sealed) 34.5"W x 14.75H x 15.0D 1.65 cu ft air space/chamber tuning 40 hz, waiting to get the truck tuned since adding the satori's.

Looking forward to networking with you folksImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Chris from Washington »

Welcome to the forum, nice looking install you have there.
Hope you stick around and post in the forums.

Don't forget to add some pictures to your garage, just click the garage button above.
Truthunter
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am
Location: Orange County NY

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Truthunter »

Hey Rob, Nice to see your over here now too. I need to get a listen to this new setup of yours. Hope your going to make it to some meets/show up in the NE this year again.
rob117williams
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Hi everyone

Post by rob117williams »

Truthunter wrote:Hey Rob, Nice to see your over here now too. I need to get a listen to this new setup of yours. Hope your going to make it to some meets/show up in the NE this year again.
Thanks, you are a long way from me, I'm in PA, I'm hoping to make it to finals this year maybe then, thanks for the kudos on the system. I'm still waiting to get a full tune, which should happen in a few weeks hopefully.
Truthunter
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am
Location: Orange County NY

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Truthunter »

rob117williams wrote:Thanks, you are a long way from me, I'm in PA, I'm hoping to make it to finals this year maybe then, thanks for the kudos on the system. I'm still waiting to get a full tune, which should happen in a few weeks hopefully.
Nah man... I'm in the East Coast Orange County in SE NY. Saw you at the Gouldsboro PA meet and SVR last year. But I don't think I've listened to your truck since the Spring 2017 Virginia meet... You gave me a sweet demo disk.
rob117williams
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Hi everyone

Post by rob117williams »

Ok, that changes everything, trying to remember what you look like, lol.. Anyhow I'm sure I'll be at one of Nick's shows this year, we'll hook up, shoot me a friend request on fb.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Hi everyone

Post by OnYrMrk »

Welcome both of you! Glad you made the trip over here. I would love to hear the Nissan as well. Looks very nice!
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
rob117williams
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Hi everyone

Post by rob117williams »

OnYrMrk wrote:Welcome both of you! Glad you made the trip over here. I would love to hear the Nissan as well. Looks very nice!
Thanks, hopefully we'll wind up in the same place, no problem letting you listen

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Post Reply