Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Who's still alive?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: Who's still alive?

Post by Chris from Washington »

High Society wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2026 8:37 am Based in the Philippines for me. No car needed so no car audio haha. Only motorbike living.

I'm the Head Coach and President of a Football Club in the Ph; https://www.interracialfc.com/
https://www.facebook.com/fcinterracial

For us, can we stay connected via fB? https://www.facebook.com/mateo.linzee

I miss everyone!!


Image
Wow, living the dream it!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: Who's still alive?

Post by Chris from Washington »

Chris from Washington wrote: ↑Thu Jun 11, 2026 11:37 am
High Society wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2026 8:37 am Based in the Philippines for me. No car needed so no car audio haha. Only motorbike living.

I'm the Head Coach and President of a Football Club in the Ph; https://www.interracialfc.com/
https://www.facebook.com/fcinterracial

For us, can we stay connected via fB? https://www.facebook.com/mateo.linzee

I miss everyone!!


Image
Hey there @High Society ,
Wow, how did you end up over there? Sounds like you're doing well! Thanks for checking in!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: Who's still alive?

Post by Chris from Washington »

scotts1000rr wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2026 3:07 pm I’m still around. I was actually thinking about looking on here as I’m ready to put a brick through my head unit. I work entirely too much now. Haven’t been on here in a long time.
Ya most of us haven't been on here in a long time. I keep the forum going as there is a lot of good posts on here, and seems the search engines like to crawl it all the time. Plus so many memories, be hard to shut it all down.

What's the head unit doing?
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Who's still alive?

Post by High Society »

Here Chris this is my story of how I got to the Philippines: https://youtu.be/YMMEANQjJMI?si=bPKcvKdF9C8EpfKv
Post Reply