Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
T Shirts
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
T Shirts
Yes we are back to the T Shirt topic yet again...
Last year nothing happened as we had a nice bill getting this place going.
This year I want to try real hard to get T Shirts going...
What would you people like to see on these T Shirts? What kind of design does it have to be to get you to buy?
So far Im thinking something sorta retro/masculine, subwoofer, Car Audio Central like the banner above, our web addy and the Platinum Members names on the back. Maybe throw on the Logo of the manufacturers we sugguest a lot?
Dunno?
I want something front and back on these I think...
Thoughts?
Last year nothing happened as we had a nice bill getting this place going.
This year I want to try real hard to get T Shirts going...
What would you people like to see on these T Shirts? What kind of design does it have to be to get you to buy?
So far Im thinking something sorta retro/masculine, subwoofer, Car Audio Central like the banner above, our web addy and the Platinum Members names on the back. Maybe throw on the Logo of the manufacturers we sugguest a lot?
Dunno?
I want something front and back on these I think...
Thoughts?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I have not lost sight of the Vinyl Stickers Justin.
We did the T Shirts once before. We all kinda knew the quality wasnt going to be the best with the way we did them.
This time around I would like to get a T Shirt made that will last, look good and people will want to buy.
We did the T Shirts once before. We all kinda knew the quality wasnt going to be the best with the way we did them.
This time around I would like to get a T Shirt made that will last, look good and people will want to buy.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
maybe a really big siniter audio logo on the back. jk it could be pretty cool to have a few company logos on there but we cant over do it and we dont want to do like rockford or kicker or places like that. elevation would be a good one because they help contribute to the forum and are platnium memebers.
-
ridr4lif
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: East Hampton, NY
Yea...i dont kno about puttin a bunch of companies on there...but i would def buy a shirt. Maybe like sinister said only elevation. And i do like the idea's about the platty's. But yea, i'd buy one. And i would def get a sticker too. I have a chrome sticker on my truck already promoting the business i work for...but white works too.
tedd
tedd
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I dont know of a member on this forum that actually has a "sponsorship" by any audio company.
But if were talking $300-400 to fork out up front for shirt we need a way to justify it or pay for that up front.
But if were talking $300-400 to fork out up front for shirt we need a way to justify it or pay for that up front.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
ya if we could a few manufactures on there that could pay a little for advertising that would help keep the cost down. better check with a-bahn they spend 10 times the money on advertising then they do on making products so im sure that would be in there budget. but i was just kidding on checking with the a-bahn
-
kevinberry1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:21 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
I like the idea of the retro 70's stlye shirt, like something you would see Kelso wear on "That 70's Show". Maybe like a vintage band or muscle car T-shirt that has some cool graphics or logo.
I definitely wouldn't want it to look like an advertisement for products, but I'm not against the endorsement idea if it looks cool. I just wouldn't want it to look like a shirt you could pick up at Walmart for $5. :)
I definitely wouldn't want it to look like an advertisement for products, but I'm not against the endorsement idea if it looks cool. I just wouldn't want it to look like a shirt you could pick up at Walmart for $5. :)
-
daykareboards
- Senior Member
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:24 pm
- Location: Detroit,Mi

