Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Greetings - MazdaMan here.

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
MazdaMan
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:23 am
Location: Houston

Greetings - MazdaMan here.

Post by MazdaMan »

I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

welcome!!!
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

MazdaMan wrote:I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words
This forum is much more informative than Ecoustics...I posted over there for about a month or so until I gave up on some of the morons over there.
MazdaMan
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:23 am
Location: Houston

Post by MazdaMan »

Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Wlecome aboard.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

MazdaMan wrote:Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???
yes indeed.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

Welcome! :sm29:

tedd
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

be nice Dave. Jonathan and I are on eCoustics. :P

haha
welcome, mazda
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

KikiTheCat wrote:be nice Dave. Jonathan and I are on eCoustics. :P

haha
welcome, mazda
yea, i've seen you two over there. I just got tired questions like..WHICH SUB IS BETTA!!!! HELP!!! or...WHAT WOOD BE LOUDA?? POWER ACOOSTIK OR AUDIOBAHN?????

then you have the know it alls that know nothing.

::sigh::

I'm sure i'll find myself posting over there again one of these days...What they really need is some moderation.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!
Post Reply