Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Ppi Pcx-4125
Ppi Pcx-4125
would this be a good amp for qsd 216 components and 164 midrange.
i have ben going nuts trying to pick an amp, others i have looked at,
rockford fosgate t15004 (a bit to much but not out)
phinox gold 200.4
eclipse pa5422
Diamond Audio D5 600.4
any suggestions please
any others i should look at
i have ben going nuts trying to pick an amp, others i have looked at,
rockford fosgate t15004 (a bit to much but not out)
phinox gold 200.4
eclipse pa5422
Diamond Audio D5 600.4
any suggestions please
any others i should look at
- GlassWolf
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 6725
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Contact:
the eclipse would be my first choice.
Diamond next.
the Phoenix Gold and PPI amps are DEI fare.. decent middle of the road amps. nothing special, but they'll do the job.
F makes good amplifiers, but if it's out of your range, forget about it.
look also at Kicker, MTX, and Memphis.
Diamond next.
the Phoenix Gold and PPI amps are DEI fare.. decent middle of the road amps. nothing special, but they'll do the job.
F makes good amplifiers, but if it's out of your range, forget about it.
look also at Kicker, MTX, and Memphis.

GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
thank you the kicker kx850.4 (175x4) or eclipse pa5422 (85x4)
the speakers i have are
6.5" 2-Way QSD Series Separate Components
Impedance
4 Ohms
Frequency Response
35-32k
Sensitivity
85.5 (2,6)dB
Power Range
90-170 Watts
Crossover Frequency
2.400Hz
----------------------------------------
Dual 6.5" Q Series Add On Midbass Kit
Impedance
4 Ohms
Frequency Response
35-280
Sensitivity
85.5 (2,6)dB
Power Range
90-170 Watts
Crossover Frequency
250Hz
i would like clean sound.
the speakers i have are
6.5" 2-Way QSD Series Separate Components
Impedance
4 Ohms
Frequency Response
35-32k
Sensitivity
85.5 (2,6)dB
Power Range
90-170 Watts
Crossover Frequency
2.400Hz
----------------------------------------
Dual 6.5" Q Series Add On Midbass Kit
Impedance
4 Ohms
Frequency Response
35-280
Sensitivity
85.5 (2,6)dB
Power Range
90-170 Watts
Crossover Frequency
250Hz
i would like clean sound.
-
Dustin from Huntsville
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Huntsville, AL
-
Dustin from Huntsville
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Huntsville, AL
-
SiriusBlack
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Missouri
I had an Eclipse amp that I used to run a set of Kenwood Excelon components a few months ago. Very, very nice setup. It wasn't the absolute best, because of what most people say about Kenwood's speakers, but I seriously think the Eclipse amp helped. There's not a whole lot of stuff that you can get to actually sound bad on an Eclipse amp.
As far as Diamond, I haven't had any experience with them. I've heard only the best though. It's really YOUR decision though. I just thought I'd share my experience with Eclipse.
As far as Diamond, I haven't had any experience with them. I've heard only the best though. It's really YOUR decision though. I just thought I'd share my experience with Eclipse.
Jason
1977 Monte Carlo - Resonant Engineering :: Eclipse :: PPI :: Clarion
1977 Monte Carlo - Resonant Engineering :: Eclipse :: PPI :: Clarion