Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Post all your general car audio questions here.
-
William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
-
Contact:
Post
by William from NOLA »
Suggested Retail:
10'' 119.95
12'' 144.95
13'' 179.95
From a thread at carsound.com
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Ryan from Ohio »
The 13.5 W1V2 looks like a decent sub...
Hell the normal W1 series from back in the day was a beast of a sub for the money!
Actually it still would be in its price range ($100 per sub) @125 WRMS :)
-
William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
-
Contact:
Post
by William from NOLA »
I think I found out why...
"Made in China" ... hmm...
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Ryan from Ohio »
There goes the neighborhood...
I should of really caught that. Must have finally out sourcing there products.
-
Dustin from Huntsville
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Huntsville, AL
Post
by Dustin from Huntsville »
JL Audio has been made and assembled in China for years now. The units still have to pass JL Audios quality control, so it really makes no difference.
-
6three6mafia6
- Senior Member
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:00 am
Post
by 6three6mafia6 »
why retire a W1V2 for a w0?seems like a step back?
-
William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
-
Contact:
Post
by William from NOLA »
I guess it's a new outlook; time for a change I suppose. They might even be making them cheaper. I need to go back in time and buy stock in JL...
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 