Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

front firing or down firing????

Post all your general car audio questions here.
geolemon
Senior Member
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:46 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Post by geolemon »

Yeah.... too bad it's covered under a foot of snow right now. :(
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

sure you're not in western michigan?
heheh
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I'd love to take a bike to those ramps... basically because I can't really skate lol

I've always loved freestyle bmx for some reason. Maybe that's why I freicken own that game in the arcade :)
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
geolemon
Senior Member
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:46 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Post by geolemon »

Hey, come on by. :D

I've played around with BMX a bit too - actually not too into all the dirt jumping and all that - but I built a bike a while back to try to learn some of that cool techie flatland freestyle stuff... I never got too far. But sometimes I take my bike to the park too - boards, blades, bikes... we get all types there. :cool:
shawndaddy
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:35 pm

Post by shawndaddy »

Yeah Geolemon and Glass wolf, I have to jump on the bandwagon. You guys are impressive. It's great to have a reliable source, especialy when you have as many questions as I do.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

I like having a lot of the folks we have here on this forum. It's a great repository of knowledge and experience.
The more veterans and industry professionals we have here, the more we tend to separate ourselves from all of the other web forums around the net dedicated to audio.
One thing I particularly enjoy is the lack of flame wars and outright childishness you tend to see on a lot of unmoderated or unregistered user forums.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Wolf, you are a big dumb jerk and my daddy can beat up your daddy. SO THERE!












sorry, reverted back to my inner child, you are not a big dumb jerk.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

I'd hope so.. mine died 15 years ago.
If mine won that fight.. I'd be worried!

your mom dresses you funny
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Post Reply