Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
RL-p or Brahma??
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
RL-p or Brahma??
I am just about set on a Sound Splinter RL-p15 and when i get money i was planning on ordering one.... BUT, a dealer just offered me a brand new Adire brahma for 300 shipped. I have read that the RL-p and Brahma are very comparable subs.... just use different technology. I have never heard either and dont think i would be able to hear either of them. I know not many of you have experience with the RL-p but i figured i would ask anyways. Which way should i go??
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Go with the Sound Splinter.
I know Scarell had a hell of a time with his Adire adventure...
But of course they were changing lines, build houses and yadda yadda yadda...
For me I dont care. Give me my product!
I know Scarell had a hell of a time with his Adire adventure...
But of course they were changing lines, build houses and yadda yadda yadda...
For me I dont care. Give me my product!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
It's really tempting to just say get the Brahma just cause it is a really good deal but then I start to think about like... what if I have a problem, it's going to be like hell trying to get it fixed. And Mike at SS is a great guy to talk to, I have emailed him several times and he posts on their forum frequently. I can't go wrong if I got SS.