Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
arc audio 2500-xxk
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
-
tx_vw_bug_man
- Member
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:28 am
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
Imagine you were just starting out and someone told you to do that. You wouldn't know any better, so you say "What the hell" and try it. I'm not even sure what possibilities of things could happen if you did that.tx_vw_bug_man wrote:htownplaya is my little brother i told him to come here and ask his question. he is mecp certified and knows better than that and if your dumb enough to follow that you deserve a darwin award
I don't think anyone here is crying. Safety is an important issue, especially considering the high amount of amperage a car battery can output.
It's not that anyone hear doesn't have a sense of humor (heck we're all goofs
)... It's just that if someone that was NOT your lil brother or know's what they're doing saw this and decided "what the hell, I'll try it"... they could get seriously hurt. Remember were here to help others and goof off at the same time 
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
tx_vw_bug_man
- Member
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:28 am
[quote="cargodz"]It's not that anyone hear doesn't have a sense of humor (heck we're all goofs
)... It's just that if someone that was NOT your lil brother or know's what they're doing saw this and decided "what the hell, I'll try it"... they could get seriously hurt. Remember were here to help others and goof off at the same time ]
and i state again "if your dumb enough to follow that you deserve a darwin award"
and i state again "if your dumb enough to follow that you deserve a darwin award"
I'm not dogging you... so please don't take it that way.
Trust me I've met plenty of people that are just that dumb... every time I turn around it seems that I find somebody doing something reeeally stupid and I just wonder how they've made it this far.
Trust me I've met plenty of people that are just that dumb... every time I turn around it seems that I find somebody doing something reeeally stupid and I just wonder how they've made it this far.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
tx_vw_bug_man
- Member
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:28 am
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
-
htownplaya456
- Junior Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 pm
well besides the fact of my shit talking brother and i didnt know he was talkin about that... (no worries brotherly love)... my electrical system is a stock 96amp (peak) alternator and yellow top with beefed up wire... big 3 is done ( of course) i have the arc audio flatline 12 d2 and the 2500-xxk amp obviously and a big ass box... im just wondering what yall think about doing this... i just want to burp it to get my score... ive done the math and its putting out 1050 watts at 4 ohms so mathmatically if i cut the ohm load 4 times it should be around 4000 watts but id adjust it to only put out around 2000 or maybe a lil more so that means the out Voltage/AC should be around 35 v or so

