Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Hydrogen assisted cars...
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
http://www.autobloggreen.com/2007/12/07 ... y-devices/
They applied the deal the wrong way. Trying to use the HHO gas only.
They applied the deal the wrong way. Trying to use the HHO gas only.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Aren't these the same idiots that tryed making a mechanical woofer (as cheap as possible I might add) that took up the whole inside of the car and only did a 166 dB ... I mean come on... give our lil friend Bill an unlimited supply of funds and I'm sure we'd see much better results 
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I bought a water/oil seperator at Harbor Freight for $6.
Bought some 3/8" Clear tubing, white nylon 90 hose barbs, 2 brass hose barbs for the fire arrestor.
Found out on an E Bay auction all the arrestors are is two hose barbs with a plastic tube outside stuffed with brass wool. lol, now I dont have to buy a $20 item
Come on Tomcat get the pics up man :)
Bought some 3/8" Clear tubing, white nylon 90 hose barbs, 2 brass hose barbs for the fire arrestor.
Found out on an E Bay auction all the arrestors are is two hose barbs with a plastic tube outside stuffed with brass wool. lol, now I dont have to buy a $20 item
Come on Tomcat get the pics up man :)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Sorry about the pics. I kept forgetting to bring my camera to work. But I did remember to bring my system home. I'll get some pics later today.
For hose I use fuel line because it will last almost forever. With all the heat in the engine compartment the clear stuff might get brittle. But I tend to over build everything. You should see the box I just built for my Focal sub.... even I had to laugh at the amount of screws I used. Oh well, Better safe than sorry.
For hose I use fuel line because it will last almost forever. With all the heat in the engine compartment the clear stuff might get brittle. But I tend to over build everything. You should see the box I just built for my Focal sub.... even I had to laugh at the amount of screws I used. Oh well, Better safe than sorry.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
WHat size hose/fittings did ya use?
I bought 3/8" ID hose...lol
I bought 3/8" ID hose...lol
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
hydrogen fuel assisted vehicles....turn any vehicle into a hybrid
Hey Ryan and all you others out there...my name is Tom, I happen to see you all the other day when I was doing a search. I am the webmaster/owner and manufacture of the Hydogen fuel cell from GoTURTLEPOOP.COM
We have just introduced a new model line called THE HURRICANE.
Just for those that are intrested in it...I am not intrested in spamming here...I just thought it was neat that I did a google search and found links to your site from mine because you mentioned it or talked about it....thank you and if any of you have one,,,happy trails in fuel savings...if anyone wants to know about it, check out the site or email me...
have a great day
We have just introduced a new model line called THE HURRICANE.
Just for those that are intrested in it...I am not intrested in spamming here...I just thought it was neat that I did a google search and found links to your site from mine because you mentioned it or talked about it....thank you and if any of you have one,,,happy trails in fuel savings...if anyone wants to know about it, check out the site or email me...
have a great day
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Hello,
Actually I saw it on the news- Im from the area as well as a few others here.
I backed off on the project as specualtion on what it actually does to your vehicle.
The new slanted it with the UT Professors help to really make it sound impractical. But being in this hobby I can tell you 20-40 amps of power isnt squat crap... 20 amps can be done on a stock alternator...
Above that you may have to go up as this is a constant current...
But other than that, just worried about what moisture will do to the internals.
Plus if the internal should over touch... and blow up... yikes.
Actually I saw it on the news- Im from the area as well as a few others here.
I backed off on the project as specualtion on what it actually does to your vehicle.
The new slanted it with the UT Professors help to really make it sound impractical. But being in this hobby I can tell you 20-40 amps of power isnt squat crap... 20 amps can be done on a stock alternator...
Above that you may have to go up as this is a constant current...
But other than that, just worried about what moisture will do to the internals.
Plus if the internal should over touch... and blow up... yikes.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!