justaghost wrote:hey calm down there cad. im not trying to start any trouble. I was just helping out your english thats all. Congrats on being an engineer.
must just come naturally then....this all has a familiar ring to it doesnt it?
A friend of mine sent that to me last night. Pretty crazy.
Bill is the resident English major on the board. Just so everyone can get that out of the way now and continue on with the discussion. :)
Ya know I got to thinking,
I wonder if they woulda sent The Dog (Bounty Hunter) over there would he have found Hussain and got him quicker?
Smoker, My only gripe is it was on public t.v. It just seems like we've reverted back to the "old times" when public hangings were down in the square for an afternoon of entertainment.
ZeroAccess wrote:Ya know I got to thinking,
I wonder if they woulda sent The Dog (Bounty Hunter) over there would he have found Hussain and got him quicker?
Smoker, My only gripe is it was on public t.v. It just seems like we've reverted back to the "old times" when public hangings were down in the square for an afternoon of entertainment.
so? if ya got it coming i dont see the problem. they didnt actually show him swinging from the rope, i waited to see......