I have chrome now. They are a mad bitch to clean and keep that way. Especially with all the intricate parts. I think if i were to get something new i would probably go with something much easier to clean lol and less chromy.
I had chrome on my S10, and didn't mind them. Every month or so, I put a good coat of wax on them, and it helped keep everything from sticking. I know they are extra work, but hell so are the factory rims that are on it now.
As for the intricate parts, I really didn't want something that busy. But after a few months of looking, those are the coolest looking rims I could find. Or I should say, closest to the style I've been looking for.
When you run nice rims you want to run more expensive brakes, which will usually keep the brake dust down.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here! www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]