Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Chad

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
Chad
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:10 am
Location: New Orleans

Chad

Post by Chad »

What's up? my name is Chad Fos. I'm frrom New Orleans and I love installing car audio. I really got into it about 2 years ago and I started installing at a shop about a year and a half ago. I went to Installer Institute in Daytona Beach and learned a lot of really cool shit. I was a pretty good installer before I went to Installer Institute. but no where near as good as I am now. Just email if you wanna talk some more or have some questions.
Attachments
me and cahd.jpg
me and cahd.jpg (3.51 KiB) Viewed 859 times
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

welcome to the board, you will find this a pretty friendly place.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

welcome, wherebouts in Nola?
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy our little site, and post often!
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Welcome to the nuthouse :D
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

welcome, you should post some pictures of your work.
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

eh, i should have checked the other forums first.
Post Reply