Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Name of subwoofer
Name of subwoofer
There is a subwoofer out there that looks almost like the earhquake magma series, but I cannot remember the name of that subs. Can anyone help? Will try and locate the pic I had on my pc at home and post it.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Your Probably thinking of the old Elemental Designs (eD) Flat Cones.
Yeah they were pretty...
Yeah they were pretty...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
The new eD subs are not that same style as they used to be.
as for your question... I REALLY like the Arc udio ARC series subs. THey take 250 WRMS but 200 WRMS will easily make a 12" go boom like so :excited:
Really nice subs. You can beat the snot out of them and they will keep on going and going.
I highly reccomend them. The build quality is just superb!
as for your question... I REALLY like the Arc udio ARC series subs. THey take 250 WRMS but 200 WRMS will easily make a 12" go boom like so :excited:
Really nice subs. You can beat the snot out of them and they will keep on going and going.
I highly reccomend them. The build quality is just superb!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Thanks Kiki. I didn't see Rockford Fosgate inbetween the names. Any particular reason or just personal preference? Most of the other names are not readily available here in S.A. All we have here that is well known is: RF, JL, Kicker, Boston Acoustics, Infinity, Pioneer and Kenwood.Most of them are overpriced. I see that DOG Audio recently landed here also. The rest of the stuff is is basically crap. (......learned that the hard way.....)
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
DOG Audio?
Ummm yeah avoid!
Kicker Comp CVR, JL anything, BA is good, Kenwood- no...
Ummm yeah avoid!
Kicker Comp CVR, JL anything, BA is good, Kenwood- no...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
