Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What did Santa Bring?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

What did Santa Bring?

Post by Chris from Washington »

Anyone get any good stuff?

I got a bunch of stuff to make my computer a little better

New Keyboard
Image

New Mouse

Image

No More USB 1.0 (lol)
Image

And now I can transfer all sorts of stuff off my DVR without worrying about HDD space 300gb!

Image
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

i got a new 20" HDTV/monitor for my laptap a new jigsaw a new cordless drill and a couple other things.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

i got a 27" panasonic TV and a few DVDs and some other crap that i cant remember. it was pretty awsome.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

oh ya, got this too

Image

Now I can go back and catch all the stuff I didn't see the first time
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

i got a new 20" TV..new Craftsaman Jigsaw with laser and a bunch of other assorted tools with a nice tool box. I got some other stuff I cant think of but I made out real good.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

not much.

money clip
fm transmitter
3 pairs of pants
1 shirt
underwear
deoderant
seat belt clips
windshield wipers
electric razor thigney.. (i love that one)
im pretty sure thats all.
Image
- Keith
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Deodorant? For Christmas?

:scorp:

Hahahaha thats kinda funny. My dads Aunt always get me gifts. Usualy a fruit roll up or two, some kind of candy and a single bag of microwave popcorn???

lol

I got two sweathers, a mini mag lite, a gift certificate to Bob Evans ($10), and 5 tickets to the drive thru car wash- thats it.

Weak Christmas.

Of course I wasnt in a financial position to give much, everyone got $20-30 out of me... (4 people) and that seriously hurt my wallet...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

yeah my dad went all out this year... deoderant and boxers. but honestly, theres not much that i really wanted. im pretty sure tellinghim i wanted a few re8's for christmas wasn't going to go over too well.

i can't wait until tax returns come in though. im gonna eat that shit up.
Image
- Keith
Ranger SVO
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:27 pm
Location: Merkel Texas

Post by Ranger SVO »

I got a Kenwood KCA-iP500, hopefully it will interface with my Kenwood KDC-X617. If it does (I'll know this week),I will need to buy an iPod.
Mithrandir
Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Mithrandir »

I got a K&N filter for my sunfire, wow gasmilage improvement :D
Post Reply