Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I've lost 22lbs in 3 weeks..

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

I've lost 22lbs in 3 weeks..

Post by MobileAudio219 »

I cut my calories to around 1,500 - 2,000 and walk atleast 5 miles everyday.

Yesterday I walked 3 miles in the morning then went back in the evening and walked 10 miles non stop at 4 miles for hour...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stephensmia
Senior Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 am
Location: Springfield, OH

Post by stephensmia »

thats cool
you should make a commercial
DEFENSOR FORTIS
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

i dont think i could do that id waste away. i take in probaly 4,000 calories a day maybe more and never gain a pound. i wheigh around 150. i can pretty much eat as much as i want when ever i want and never gain wait.
but i guess i work quite a bit so that might help i have been putting in 18hr days lately.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I bet this guy lost 22lbs in a couple sec

Image
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

High Society wrote:I bet this guy lost 22lbs in a couple sec
Image
Why didnt I think of that?
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

Hahaha!

You're off to a good start. Make sure you're doing some weight training as well, nothing serious, but weight training nonetheless.
I do a lot of body weight exercises and it helps immensely.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Image
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
veggie-man
Senior Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Warwick,New York

Post by veggie-man »

holy smokes mobile! thats amazing keep up the good work! i bet your already feeling healthier :) . and dont give up if you dont lose as much in the upcoming weeks. if you only lose 1 pound a week thats still improvment. keep it up dude!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i lost a couple pounds earlier this morning....woke up with a case of the squeezits.....
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Yeah it got to the point where enough was enough... I am indeed feeling healthier, it's probably because I'm not eating mcdonalds for every single meal... :D
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post Reply