Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Woofer Help
Woofer Help
I have about40 pounds and i want to get a 10" woofer...which one do you recommend?
40 pounds. Lets see 600 a pound if its low grade mexican, unless you plan on selling in bulk.
J/K a pound is about 2 bucks americian. So he has about 80 bucks to spend on a sub.
G-Man, save up a little more cash. I know the prices there are pretty high, so I doubt you will find anything decent in that price range.
I beleive RYAN knows of a good website for you to hit up, probably your best bet.
While your at it, check out the FAQ section, mainly the GOOD BAD UGLY list. It will help you narrow down your brands.
So do you have an amp? What else do you have / have planed?
J/K a pound is about 2 bucks americian. So he has about 80 bucks to spend on a sub.
G-Man, save up a little more cash. I know the prices there are pretty high, so I doubt you will find anything decent in that price range.
I beleive RYAN knows of a good website for you to hit up, probably your best bet.
While your at it, check out the FAQ section, mainly the GOOD BAD UGLY list. It will help you narrow down your brands.
So do you have an amp? What else do you have / have planed?
-
two4fifteen
- Senior Member
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
- Location: detroit