Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

for you Jeep fans out there

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

for you Jeep fans out there

Post by William from NOLA »

A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
pimpmaynard
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:35 pm
Location: flint, mi

Post by pimpmaynard »

i couldn't sleep for 10,000 hours (or best offer) after watching this video.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Definately Sleeper... And I Love it! :D
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

wow thats nuts.. was that an 11.895??? That was REDONKULOUS! I hope that guy shows up at Mopar Nats next year that would be balls to the wall awesome. Quite possibly the fastest 4dr cherokee out there
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
neumann
Senior Member
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Central Michigan University

Post by neumann »

mmm jeep's
snoogins
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by snoogins »

CaptainPioneer wrote:wow thats nuts.. was that an 11.895??? That was REDONKULOUS! I hope that guy shows up at Mopar Nats next year that would be balls to the wall awesome. Quite possibly the fastest 4dr cherokee out there
I don't think they'd be too happy about the 350 under the hood.....
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Chevy power baby. the 350 has got to be the best motor ever made.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

yea this maybe true but its a well known fact that a lot of jeeps use 350's in them ... I doubt they will care too too much especially if they show that jeep in the 1/4 mile
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

350, is not the best engine ever made. Everyone, likes them because parts are so cheap for them. I mean the 327 is the better GM engine. I don't know much about Ford engines, but a 340 or 360 could have put him in the same range easily it just would have maybe been a bit cheaper. I have a Plymouth Barracuda that including price of car I have running around the same times for $5000, I spent $2000 on the engine. BTW, best engine ever made is the 426 HEMI. Just go to NASCAR, any top fuel drag car Chevy, Ford, Dodge, even Toyota can all thank the HEMI.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

hahah God bless the Almighty Hemi... Although potentially a correctly modded 440 will blow the doors off a Hemi anything... They are lighter and potentially more powerful....

Although i do have an affinity for hte 727 that Chevy makes.... mmmmm yum
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Post Reply