Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

My Coca Cola collection just got a little better today

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

My Coca Cola collection just got a little better today

Post by Chris from Washington »

Picked this up today,
Lady at my work had it, and didn't want it anymore.

Got it for free :)

Just needs a little cleaning up, and one of the slots don't work but hoping I can fix it. And I have to say, these things are heavy!!! holy crap!!

Image
SCOlds
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm

Post by SCOlds »

Nice! Gotta love free stuff!

RD
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Heck ya... Loven the Freebies... My Uncle just gave me his 27" TV for going over and helping set up his new 42" LCD ;)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

awesome

So did that fit in your 4runner? lol
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Im guessing two things :)

1) You will restore this unit to its full former glory

2) You will switch out all the lights for LEDs :p

Ok so Im joking with the second one, but its possible.

Good score, them things dont sell cheap!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I'm going to 'restore' it as much as I can, I don't think I want to actually go to the point of stripping it down, and repainting. That's just too much work for me.

No, no LEDs on this one :) Not going to mess with the wiring on something like this :)
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

William from NOLA wrote:awesome

So did that fit in your 4runner? lol
LOL,
No we took my dads truck, and was it tricky getting it out. We had to have a friend come over and help us. These things are sooooo heavy!! I was nervous we were going to drop it, trying to get it out.

Right now it's stuck right there in the middle of the garage. I can't move it the darn thing.
brisgreat1
Senior Member
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: philly, pa

Post by brisgreat1 »

you should re-stock it!
snoogins
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by snoogins »

I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.

What a freebie though!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

snoogins wrote:I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.
Who says one of them buttons couldn't be for beer ;) :p
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Post Reply