Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

front firing or down firing????

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: front firing or down firing????

by GlassWolf » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:58 am

I'd hope so.. mine died 15 years ago.
If mine won that fight.. I'd be worried!

your mom dresses you funny

by OnYrMrk » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:38 am

Wolf, you are a big dumb jerk and my daddy can beat up your daddy. SO THERE!












sorry, reverted back to my inner child, you are not a big dumb jerk.

by GlassWolf » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:25 am

I like having a lot of the folks we have here on this forum. It's a great repository of knowledge and experience.
The more veterans and industry professionals we have here, the more we tend to separate ourselves from all of the other web forums around the net dedicated to audio.
One thing I particularly enjoy is the lack of flame wars and outright childishness you tend to see on a lot of unmoderated or unregistered user forums.

by shawndaddy » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:31 am

Yeah Geolemon and Glass wolf, I have to jump on the bandwagon. You guys are impressive. It's great to have a reliable source, especialy when you have as many questions as I do.

by geolemon » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:05 pm

Hey, come on by. :D

I've played around with BMX a bit too - actually not too into all the dirt jumping and all that - but I built a bike a while back to try to learn some of that cool techie flatland freestyle stuff... I never got too far. But sometimes I take my bike to the park too - boards, blades, bikes... we get all types there. :cool:

by William from NOLA » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:07 pm

I'd love to take a bike to those ramps... basically because I can't really skate lol

I've always loved freestyle bmx for some reason. Maybe that's why I freicken own that game in the arcade :)

by GlassWolf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:34 pm

sure you're not in western michigan?
heheh

by geolemon » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:47 pm

Yeah.... too bad it's covered under a foot of snow right now. :(

by GlassWolf » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:24 pm

wow nice park.

by geolemon » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:37 pm

I actually found a picture of my skatepark... and me, I think...
...although I can't really tell, with the helmet on I think I look 15 years younger - I should wear it all the time:
http://www.sk8parkinfo.com/images/parks/sp70img6.jpg
...facing the camera. It think that's me, anyway. It's not the clearest.
:D

Top