by subster87 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 pm
ok good idea on that one. I have fiberglassed and its turned out i just want to be good enough to make paintable projects. The speaker sits 3 inches behind the door panel, i want to bring it up on the front of it, could i make a series of mdf ring to span the gap to the new door pod? I think that would reduce most if not all of the instability, also making a fairly large carvity for the speaker to work in if allowed to play in the hollow of the door.
ok good idea on that one. I have fiberglassed and its turned out i just want to be good enough to make paintable projects. The speaker sits 3 inches behind the door panel, i want to bring it up on the front of it, could i make a series of mdf ring to span the gap to the new door pod? I think that would reduce most if not all of the instability, also making a fairly large carvity for the speaker to work in if allowed to play in the hollow of the door.