Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

sony mobile Es

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: sony mobile Es

by Tim » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 am

yeah i think so too. I looked it up last night and it was around $600. new.

It will take cd's but it spits them right back out. and the volume knob is messed up.

I hope the parts are pretty common to get ahold of. I just need sony to send me the work order stuff and it will be off.

tim

by cargodz » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 am

Glad to hear you got a hold of it... to bad your friend didn't know what he had :D

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Probably $75 an hour or so and parts...

by Tim » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Hey gnag guess what I got the Mobile ES deck from the guy that had it the other day. He got one he liked better so I got the ES. :excited:

I have already called sony and I am waiting on the work order stuff to get here.

I think the transport is shot and I know the volume knob has issues. Other than that I think that is all that is wrong with it.

Would anybody have a guess what the charge for labor may be??
or parts for that matter.

I hope it is not a fortune, I don't want to put more in it than I have to, but it is Mobile ES afterall.

Tim

by Tim » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:01 pm

JeremyC wrote:Sony won't repair it, but they will give you the contact info for an authorized Sony repair shop in your area.

Good to know. I will pass it on to the dude,

Tim

by JeremyC » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:35 pm

Sony won't repair it, but they will give you the contact info for an authorized Sony repair shop in your area.

by Tim » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:02 pm

cargodz wrote:They should... won't be an under warranty type thing though :p
And if he don't know what he's got... offer to buy that POS of him (like we don't know better) :D

Yeah I know it wouldn't be under warranty, and I have already tried to buy it from him :happy055: I guess great minds really do think alike.

Tim

by cargodz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 am

They should... won't be an under warranty type thing though :p

And if he don't know what he's got... offer to buy that POS of him (like we don't know better) :D

by Tim » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:47 am

smoker wrote:send it out and get it fixed...es stuff is awesome

Tell me about it. I never could afford one back in the day, and here he is with one and don't even know what he got.

You reckon Sony would fix it being as old as it is??

Tim

by smoker » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:50 pm

send it out and get it fixed...es stuff is awesome

Top