Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hello again...box question?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Hello again...box question?

by High Society » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:26 pm

I remember you!!!!

by ridr4lif » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Yea...probably should include that huh...2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser! You still have that accord jeremy? i like the hidden HU install you did!

by JeremyC » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

What type of vehicle?

Hello again...box question?

by ridr4lif » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm

HI EVERYONE! im hoping at least a few of you will remember me haha! I know ive been away for a while...and im sorry. Just had a question for some of you that i know own shops out there. I am finally thinking of upgrading my stereo (had a leech of a g/f for a while there...money was tight). I am looking at fiberglass boxes and to purchase one is mega bux...like 400ish. Can any of you out there produce me one for cheaper? Im trying to make it fit in the area above the pass. side wheel well.

I know this is a long shot...but figured i'd give it a try!

Thanks in advance!

Top